Well, the best way is to buy traffic. The second best way is to optimize and optimize (SEO) your website. Both require spending fund. Nevertheless, there is also a free way to advertise, and it is best for the beginner.
However, before I start talking about the free advertising option, although I mention them earlier, I want to let you know and make sure you have the advertising channel I use in the past and now:
1. Igor Kheifets Solo Ads (Igor offers Solo Ads since 2010) http://www.igorsoloads.com.
2. Human Eye Balls (This is for advanced users that can buy $300 a week) http://www.humaneyeballs.com.
3. MLM LEADS (For beginners, good traffic, $50~$300 for each order) http://goo.gl/i5eWri
4. Ari Maccabi and CK 200 Solo Ads (This is another trusted solo ads vendor) http://goo.gl/UpBrp9.
6. TrafficForMe.com ( Alternative traffic source ) www.trafficforme.com
For the SEO optimization, you can do a white hat or black hat SEO. White hat SEO is the one you may want to do first, which is writing at least 1500 words good niche article and posting it on your blog website at least once per week. The Black Hat SEO involved with software like GSA Search Engine Ranker (http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/), GSA Captcha Breaker, Google Index services like Link Processor (http://linkprocessor.com/) and Proxy server vender like BuyProxies.org. You also probably want to buy the Catch-All email from Sabahat Ali (http://catchallseo.com/) as well. This book did not focus on how you set up the SEO but feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any question. The cost of setting this up is around $300 (software) and $100 monthly subscription fee.
You can also find the SEO service from Fiverr.com. If you want to save money from all the setup above yourself, you may just pay $5 to promote your website:
According to the author of Website Traffic Secrets, Uday Shankar Byron, he suggested that the document and slides share are one of the greatest ways to find more visitor to your website to get your visitors subscribe to your newsletter, podcast, video, etc.
For documentation sharing, you want to create the PDF or PPT (power point) with information directly from your blog post, or you use for your blog writing or video creating. You may want to bring those electronic files to the document-sharing website to increase the visibility of your blog and for people to come to your site or for them to find your article in the search engine, so they can stop by your website and subscribe to your newsletter, blog or service
I am going to show you how to share your documentation first, and then I will show you how to share your power point later in this video. Here are the top 5 document sharing websites that when combined had generated 5 million plus visitors every day and recorded a growth rate of 20% each year.
Users love those websites because it helped them with the topic research or getting a solution to their problem. Your job is to offer a solution to the visitors. The more solution you offer, and more problem you solve, the more traffic to your website; therefore, the more people subscribe to your newsletter, blogs or channels. I will talk about more about how to use the Yahoo Answer to market your website in the future episode.
Back to our topic, it only takes about 5 minutes each to submit to any of the above four websites, so the total time is around 20 minutes ~ 30 minutes per day to send a video and an article to all the four sites above. Your goal is, through this document sharing, you have the big chance to increase your website’s traffic as well. Here is the step by step guide:
1. You need to find have an excellent blog article on at least one page or more of content.
2. Then just cut the content into half in Microsoft Word, or just print directly from your blog page and print it as a PDF file.
3. At the end of your article, insert a link and put your website address, or if you print from your site, the link to your site is automatically populated. If you do not have the site that allows you to do this, you should contact me http://www.allute.com/page/contactus or email [email protected] to get your site set up to take advantage of the stuff we mentioned.
4. If you are creating the PDF manually, then add this line such as “To continue reading this article, please click your web-site address or click here” you will need to create a link to the website, you don’t just want them to copy and paste because you want to make their life earlier. Note: if you want to share the complete article, it is good too, but you should add a strong call to action in the middle and the bottom of your article to encourage the reader to click and reach your capture/sales page that they can either subscribe or purchase. I will talk more about this in the next few episodes.
5. Save the document and convert it to PDF format by using Save-As in Words or if you convert it directly from your blog, just print it to as the PDF.
6. Now post it to the four websites listed above, let everyone who read your article having the opportunity to complete the reading by just click your site link or email address, and that will generate tons of traffic to your site if your article is excellent and full of information
For the power point slide share, the only one website I recommend is the slideshare.com. Although you can also submit PDF file to this site most of the people I know use this site for the power point slide share purpose. This website alone has 60 million visitors over 130 million page views per month. Not just regular users, there are many business users to use this slide share service as well.
Although other two sites are doing the same thing as slideshare.com, slideshare seem to get all the traffic. Nevertheless, if you have extra time, you can go ahead and submit your power point to these two sites as well:
Again, uploading your PowerPoint to the SlideShare is one of the best ways to increase your visibility and branding on the mass internet. As you already have the article written, your job at this point is to use the Microsoft Powerpoint to add few images and words to the new slide and to make it presentable then upload it. For the attractive pictures, just do a Google image search on keywords, and you should find many images out there that you may use. However, you may want to choose a picture that is free of copyright restrictions or license, that means you can copy, modify, distribute for commercial purposes without asking permission. Here are 23 websites to get the images for above purpose. They are in alphabetic orders:
Once you have your power point slides created, you can upload it and share it
Here is the action plan:
1. Create power point slide and do not forget to include your website/blog URL on the last page of your presentation.
2. Choose an appropriate category
3. Try not to clutter your slides with too much text unless it is necessary.
4. It is okay to have many slides but try to keep it as brief as possible.
5. Make sure you have a nice visual image that conveys the information you are talking about. Use Google image search or better, use the 24 image websites provided.
6. Remember to place a strong call to action in the last slide to ask them to come to your site or blog.
7. Allow visitor to print and share your presentation to increase potential traffic to your side.
8. After you have uploaded your slide, share it on the social media, forums, bookmarking site, etc. for more promotion.
Remember, you need to be consistent doing the podcast, which was mentioned in the previous tutorial, document sharing (in this tutorial) every day to see the result. That means you need to have at least one article, or one power point created every day to be able to reach a thousand subscribers in 30 days. You can post an article or blog on the 1st day, pdf/slides on the 2nd day, and the video on the 3rd day and continue with the cycle. That means; you need to create an average of 2-3 blogs per week. If you think that is too much, then try to do it on your schedule, it is okay but may take longer to reach 1000 subscribers. The goal is to build your momentum, all the successfully people I know are working hard and determined. If you do want to work hard, no strategy listed here may work well for you. I have been improving my research on this topic consistently. I hope someday I would find something easy and efficient; doing nothing and getting subscribers. Because I have not found one, I doubt there is a single one strategy out there. Unless you already have a ton of money to burn for advertisement, you will need to do what I have suggested here to build your list. This is not a get rich quick scheme but gets rich slow and a proven way to success in the internet marketing arena. If you don’t know how to post the Podcast, please watch my video: “How to get 1000 subscribers in 30 days? Part 1”: https://youtu.be/D5C751cwrE0